okiie,i shall blog about the random stuff today: )
went school for the scap trial.
yes grouped wif some ppl,
who i tot were veri difficult to work wif
IM ULTRA TULAN WIF SOMEONE
but anyway,its okie huh.
got bonded after lunch.
yup.
and i left home for piano lesson
it was raining when i reached petir.
i brought umbrella
AND THEN!!
I DUNNO HOW TO OPEN IT!!
seriously!
tried for 5 mins and i gave UP!!
was late for lesson.urgh!
oh while walking to teacher's hse
i saw tis uncle cutting grass
the strange thing was.
there's another uncle standing beside him..
then i was thinking..
TIS KIND NEED TRIAL DE MEH?
cut grass also need trial.
like 'oh u have to cut the grass about 3 cm..'
WHAT THE HELL
talked to teacher for 2 hrs.
and its jus like talking to a father
haha.
caring and naggy.YARYAR~
took 920 home. and I WAITED FOR TAT BUS FOR 20 mins!
should have taken lrt home lah~
waste me time.
oh oh!! i saw some uncle wearing sandals wif socks on
im like,WHAT THE HELL~veri cold meh.
anyway,its an ultra sian day!
i felt so restless
dun have the 'school' mood
not like in dunearn
i look forward to goin dunearn everyday!
I SEROUSLY MISS DUNEARN!
and jus the food,
but the whole school compound.
i miss the 4th floor toilet,
the cleaners
the gossip-session in toilet
the TUTORIALS!
my friends.
I WANT TO HAVE LUNCH WIF THEM!
all of them.
not jus the 5 but the 20+ of us!
seriously~
i miss the times we had eating in the canteen,
waiting for each other after tutorials
gossip together
watch horror movies together
and scare each other off: )
YES! I MISS THE DAYS!
I WANT BACK MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment